What should I check when the product is delivered to me?
Please check for all the following items when the product is delivered to you:
- Please check on all external surfaces across the product for any breakages, cracks, chip-offs, unfinished patches, or borer / insect infestations
- In case there is some dust or a lack of shine, our team will be able to fix this immediately by applying a coat of wood polish or by rubbing the surface with a cloth; this is an accepted industry-standard method for cleaning the surface / polishing it
- For all products that involve assembly, please ensure that the delivery team assembles the product so you are sure that all nuts and bolts are present and they fit well
- For all products that require wall installation, kindly decide prior to the delivery team’s visit on the exact location in your house where you would want to place your product, and instruct the delivery team to fix the product; please ensure that you have taken all necessary approvals prior for any drilling etc. that may be required to fix wall items in your apartment / home
- For all products kept on the floor, ensure that the product stands steady and straight. In case there is an uneven leg (less than 5 mm difference), then our team will install bushes at the foot of that leg to balance the product better; in case the uneven leg is more than 5 mm, then we will take the item back to provide a replacement (or a repair) based on extent of change needed
- For all seating products, kindly sit on the item to ensure that the structure is stable with your weight on it
- Currently we make sure that the internal areas of storage products are well finished to not have any loose pieces / splinters to hurt your arms; however the extent of polish of internal areas may not match with the extent of polish on external areas
- Wood has natural qualities such as differing grain patterns, minimal stain differences and small knots – small knots which structurally don’t impact the product will be fully filled with putty and polished to make sure that they don’t hamper the product; knots that alter structural stability of the product would be rejected at the quality control stage; differing grain patterns and stain differences are generally acceptable on hard wood products
- Hard wood products may expand a small extent during the summer months because of which some drawers may get stuck! There is nothing to worry on this front – if you give a call to our customer care team, our after-sales service team will come and minimize the expansion effect by sanding (using sand paper) on the sides of the product
Once the product is delivered and our delivery team leaves your location, we will be able to only honor manufacturing defects and other fair usage breakages as described by the warranty policy.
What if I have received a damaged product?
- We work with sellers who have highly specialized quality control measures that ensure that the product is up to our standards when you receive the product. In case, you receive a damaged product (damage as defined by the situations in the prior question), please bring it to the notice of the delivery personnel immediately. In case you notice an issue later (within 24 hour), please get in touch with us on our customer care number or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will assess the damage and revert within 5-15 days with a solution. We will either replace the piece or take any other corrective measure to solve the problem.
What if I do not like the product or cannot take delivery of my order? Can I cancel the order?
- We, at Mitta Papers work to ensure that you get what you see on our website. We do not offer exchanges (unless the product was damaged on arrival and we are unable to replace the item) and refunds for order cancellations.
- We manufacture all furniture against order that you have placed, so we cannot offer exchanges or cancellations of any kind on furniture.
- Once we have delivered the product and left the customer’s premises, we will NOT be able to accommodate any cancellation or change requests (other than as covered by the 1 year service warranty). We request the customer to personally be present during delivery to ensure that they check the furniture at the time of delivery. Our delivery staff will assist the customers with any questions they have.
- If customer paid twice for one transaction, the one transaction amount will be refunded via same source within 10 working days
- Your satisfaction is key to our success. To help ensure that satisfaction, our Customer Service professionals are on hand to help you understand the details of any manufacturer warranty that applies to the merchandise you purchase at Mitta Papers.
- We offer life time service warranty against termites, borers and 1 year service warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used. The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
How Do Warranties Work?
- The manufacturer’s warranty is a service repair warranty. As such, Jangir Decor is required to inspect and assess any damaged merchandise—this typically takes place in the home, as required by manufacturers.
- Once one of our customer service representatives has assessed your repair needs, a service call will be scheduled. Generally, our service technicians can repair damaged merchandise. If, however, the technician deems replacement parts—or even a replacement item—to be necessary, then replacement orders will be placed.
PLEASE NOTE: Mitta Papers will strictly adhere to manufacturers’ warranties. In order for any warranties to apply, you must be the original purchaser of the furniture. All warranties are for normal usage—for example, furniture rated for residential use has a warranty for residential use only.
Contact Customer Service
For answers to all your warranty questions, please send us an e-mail at: email@example.com